I love making handbag cards and this one suits the recipient perfectly. The papers are from an old Qvc kit. The images are Anya, coloured with promarkers. I used my ms flower punch and a leaf punch and added gems and lots of sparkle. This girl is a Gemini and loves shopping and bingo so think I covered her well.
I am entering this into these challenges;
1. Anyone For Anya - double trouble
2. Totally gorjuss - bling it on
3. Stamp Something - 2 of something (2 images)
4. The Crazy challenge - its a girl thing
5. City Crafter - 1 ribbon, 2 papers, 3 flowers
6. Passion for ProMarkers - anything goes
I would like to welcome my latest follower TWINKLE. Thanks so much for following me, what a nice thing to waken up too.