Time for another lovely challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and this week, with this lovely weather, I just couldn't resist putting little AMY at the seaside! We have a lovely sketch to follow this week and it worked perfectly with the stamps I used. Firstly I used little Amy from the Amy Collection which you can find here. I sat her on the little pier from Patchwork Pals holiday stamps and added the little fishy stamp. The images are coloured with distress inks and I added lots of glitter to the water. The papers are all DCWV, finished with a ribbon.
I hope you all get time to enter this week, the prize is a £10 gift voucher for the Crafty Sentiments store.
I am entering this into these challenges;
1. OhLaLa Challenge blog - bright and cheerful
2. Stamp Something - 2 of something (my Amy Stamp and Patchwork Pals Stamp)
3. Crafty Catz - stars and stripes (unfortunately only one of my stars is showing under the ribbon and the stripes in the background paper)
4. Handful of stamps - get your shine on
5. The Crafty Pad - over the edge
Its another glorious day here today but a bit of a sad one. Its my Brother-in-law Brian's 1st Anniversary. I can hardly believe he is gone a year now and we all miss his so much.