Friday, 7 May 2010

Crafts4Eternity


The prize over at Crafts4Eternity this week is a guest DT spot, if you fancy it just have a go at the sketch and recipe this week. So what do you need to do
1. Follow the sketch
2. Use a quote
3. Add something wooden
For my card I used one of Michele's new digi stamps, this one is called Sam bear. You can find him and much more here. He is so cute. I coloured him with promarkers. The papers are from Papercrafts 4 You pad. I used sticky ribbons from my stash and added some buttons. Anyone who knows me knows I have a button phobia, something to do with the little holes in buttons. So to overcome this and allow me to use these things i filled the holes with some white 3d paint and added glitter... much nicer me thinks. My quote is made using vellum stickers and instead of dog I put in bear. My wooden bit is the little wooden bear in the corner. I hope you all get time to join in this week and hopefully I will be working with one of you when you get that Guest DT spot!
I am entering this into these challenges;
1. Just Cute Bears - buttons and bows
2. Practical Scrappers - use stickers
3. Handful of stamps - just a little dottie

14 comments:

Debbie said...

Aww Pinky this is such a cute card and I love the fabulous sentiment.
Hugs
Debbie x

Kat said...

This is really sweet Pinky. Love that cute image. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is one sweet and cute wee fellow,great sentiment too hugs cheryl xxxxx

Juls said...

I love the sentiment! such a gorgeous image and all those polkadots are just fab! LOVE it!!!! Hugs Juls

Pops x said...

This is just so cute, i love the sentiment too how true, fab button big hugs pops x

Crafty Chris said...

Ahh isnt he just the cutest, and the little one in the corner, lovely spotty paper and true saying although most of mine are in the loft.
Christine x

Sally H said...

That is just gorgeous! What a cute bear and I love the sentiment. Thank you for your lovely comments about my cakes x

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Super cute. Love the soft color. Thanks for playing with us over at Practical Scrappers.

tkelli said...

that's the cutest little bear!! Spectacular card, as always; thanks for sharing!

Annie said...

such a pretty card in shades of blue and a cute teddy bear! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

Lisa Jane said...

what a sweet card pinky. Love the sketch and the quote
Lisa ;)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Pinky,i love your image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

michele said...

gorgeous card Pinky! beautifully coloured! hugs xx

Faye said...

I love this one, it's just so cute! Hope you've had a fab weekend. x