Today is my DIL's birthday and this is the card I made for her. We had a party for her last night, don't know why I got roped into doing everything yet again lol. It was a great evening and Trish seemed to enjoy herself. The papers are from Funky Fairies, I coloured the Kraftin Kimmie image with my promarkers and glitter. The flowers where punched from some of the paper and matching card using MS punch and a little circle punch. I cut the strips with fancy cut scissors. I love this colour combination, definitely my most favourite especially with this image. I am entering this into these challenges:
1. Midnight Madness - followed their lovely sketch
2. Papertake Weekly - Say it with flowers
3. Tuesday Morning Sketches - favourite colour combo and glitter
4. Stampavie and more - flower power
5. I Love ProMarkers - handmade flowers
6. Magical Crafts - black, white and one other colour
I would like to welcome my most recent follower MELISSA on board, thanks so much for becoming a follow.