This is the first outing for this lovely stamp from Lili of the Valley and I am so glad I bought it. Have lots of cute images for boys and girls but sometimes it so hard to get one that is perfect for a one year old, think this fits the bill perfectly. The papers are from Patchwork Pals pad, the image is coloured with distress inks and glitter. The alphabet letters have been sitting in my stash for about 5 years and this is their first outing too! Disgraceful! I am entering this into these challenges;
1. The Creative Cottage - one for the boys
2. Our Creative Corner - lets hear it for the boys
3. Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - masculine
4. Stampin for the weekend - a card for a male
5. The crazy challenge - something new (my stamp)
6. CRAFT challenge - birthday/celebration...its their 1st birthday!