Took a bit of time to play today as I wanted to make another little tag. I cut the tag from a bit of plastic waste that i got yesterday from a new set of knives. Sprayed it with Cosmic Shimmer Mist. I wrapped a piece of fabric from Habico around it and secured with pearl pins.
I punched some gold swirls from a sizzix die and arranged them around the gorgeous blossom that I got from the lovely Jacqui. Added a heart, a key to the little ribbon and stamped a sentiment using the love sentiments from Crafty Sentiments.
I am entering this into these challenges;
1. Tag You're It - key to my heart
2. Tuesday Taggers - recycle (used my plastic knife box)
3. Oh Alice - use a key on your art
4. City Crafter - A tag
5. Stamp, Scrap and doodle - anything but a card
6. Sunday Stamper - use gold on your artwork (gold mirri)