This girl just doesn't know when to stop shopping! This is her second outing and I just love using her. The papers are from Brenda Walton. I typed up Happy Birthday in Irish as she is into her Irish Speaking and shopping. I punched the top and bottom edge, added two little handbag tags and her name in glittered letters. The image is coloured with copics and promarkers. Finished with two gingham bows.
I am entering this into these challenges:
1. Hidden Treasures - pink and brown (they have a design team call if you are interested)
2. Stamp Something - dps, ribbon, bow and tag
3. Totally Papercrafts - monochromatic
4. Quirky crafts - girlie card
5. Die Cut Dreams - celebration with an age (happy birthday to Nicola)