I wish we could de-stressed ourselves with a bit of sandpaper lol. I used one of my lovely housemouse images for this one. He is a farmer and I have been making cards for his wife for him for years so thought I go a little different this time. The papers are from DCWV Mango frost and coloured card from my stash, I used my copics to colour the images and added glitter. This boy loves his food, being a farmer I am sure he needs it lol so thought the sentiment fitted the image. The ribbon was a pressie from the lovely Claudia at DieCutsrus. I am entering this into the following challenges:
1. Housemouse Monday - distressing
2. A Crafty Little Place - followed their sketch
3. My Time to Craft - too cute!
4. Cards for Men - outdoors
5. The Crazy Challenge - cute and cuddly
6. Sweet stampin Challenge - yellow, green, orange and pink
7. Crafty Calendar - the great outdoors