Have you got that Friday feeling? Gorgeous weather and another day of it hopefully tomorrow! But now its time for our challenge over at Crafts4Eternity and this week you need to do the following
Follow the Sketch
Use some flowers
Add a Flourish
The prize up for grabs this week is a Guest DT spot for July.
For my card I have gone gingham again, I know its addictive! I used a Precious Moments image, coloured with copics and promarkers. Matted it onto an embossed white card and matted again onto a doily. I punched the flowers using a ms punch, added some satin rosebuds and two sizzix flourishes. I finished with faux stitching in silver, pearls on the flourishes and corners and added some glitter.
This card is suitable for these challenges:
1. One stop Crafts - swirls and pearls
2. Peartree - floral delights
3. Creative Inspirations -sewing/faux stitching
4. Oh Alice - use swirls
5. Charisma Cardz - flowers
6. Daring Cardmakers - pearls
7. Craftalicious - new (this is their first challenge, good luck girls)