Another little shopper...a card for a 17th who loves to shop! What's new eh! Used red papers from my Christmas DCWV pack, punched a white border and added some red ribbon and pearls. The circle is a die cut from Susie. Added some pink flowers and coloured the crystals in red to match the card. Finished with punched leaves in white. The image is from Charmed cards coloured with promarkers.
I am entering this into the following challenges;
1. The Pink Elephant - red scallops and bow
2. Pear Tree Designs - followed their sketch and twist of using flowers
3. Creative Stamp Friends - flowers, ribbon and round
4. Bee Crafty - blooming marvelous
5. Stamp Something - use a digi stamp