I have been known to use only pink when it comes to weddings so I stepped outside my nice pink box and used YELLOW! It actually looks better in real life, definitely a bit camera shy this colour. The image is Precious Moments, coloured with promarkers, the papers are digi papers from, oh crikey, not sure now, think might be FSS and Daisy company. I embossed a panel with swirls, added pearls to the corner and made up a large flower using bits of a house flower which I had donated to me by a friend lol. I added little pearls to the centre and glittered some punched leaves to set it off. I punched the border used an fiskars border punched and added a yellow bow.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
1. I love Promarkers - followed their sketch
2. A Crafty Little Place - anything but square (this is a 6'' x 8'' card)
3. Fab n Funky - summer in colour
4. Cute card Thursday - no squares (all rectangles and circle)
5. Creative Inspirations - Monochrome
6. One stitch at a time - celebrations