The challenge this week at Crafts4Eternity is a pretty easy one, well it was for me anyway lol.
To join in you just need to
1. Follow the sketch
2. Use coffee and cream colours
3. A bingo card (there is a freebie available here)
For my card this week I used vintage style papers from K & Co. The bingo card was printed onto kraft paper. The Bear is Sam from C4E digis. I coloured him with promarkers (vanilla and putty) and added a creamy/yellowy bow.
Hope you get time to join us this week. The prize is a lovely set of digi Summer Bingo cards.
I am entering this into these challenges:
1. passion for ProMarkers - animals
2. Stampavie and more - anything goes
3. The Townscrapper - anything goes