Finally made a card on time for the Pink Gem challenge lol. I used lovely papers from the baby boy pad from DCWV. These papers are all glittery, just love them. The image is Pink Gem baby Oh Boy, love this stamp. I coloured him with copics. I cut stars using an old die from qvc, made buttons from matching card and used Tim Holtz Carnivale die to cut the letters. The sentiment is a stamp from Stampingallday.
I am entering this into these challenges.
1. A Gem of a challenge - followed their sketch and used a pink gem stamp
2. The Crazy Challenge - boys will be boys
3. Practical Scrappers - my stamp is about a year old and my star die is about 6 years old
4. Crazy4Challenges - buttons (made mine from matching card)
5. Stamptacular Sunday - ice cream (orange, blueberry and vanilla)