Marianne I hope you can see this lol! Finally put my head to a Christmas card and Marianne always has such beautiful ones posted I thought I was going to be ordering my Christmas cards from her this year lol.
The challenge at crafty Sentiments this week is USE TWO DIFFERENT PATTERNED PAPERS. I used the lovely Crafty Sentiments stamp called Lulu. She is so cute and just cries out to be glittered. The papers are from DCWV, I punched little trees and glittered them and made up a wreath from a little kit I got last year. Lulu is coloured with promarkers and copics.
The prize this week is a lovely Amy image.
I am entering this into these challenges;
1. Fussy and fancy - Christmas in July
2. Simple Doodles - Holiday fun
3. Bah Humbug! - less is more (used a tiny little card 5''x5'')
4. Christmas Stampin' - free challenge
5. Fab's big Christmas Card Challenge - stitched ribbon and/or toppers
6. The Corrosive Challenge - Christmas time
7. Winter Wonderland - Twas the night before christmas
Remember to pop back to Crafty Sentiments on Monday 12th for our week long blog hop!