Friday 23 July 2010

Its a man's world!

This card is for a man united fan. The papers are from DCWV I think. The image is a new set of stamps i bought called the Flippin Men series. I do have them as decoupage sheets but always needed the football one, so thought it would work out more economical to get the stamp. The stamps are great you get the border, the man and the great quote and a sentiment and they were only £4! I coloured the image with promarkers, love the vintage style of the footballer, great for someone of this age. The letters are Tim Holtz.
I am entering this into these challenges:
1. Creative Stamp friends - vintage
2. Craftalicious Challenge - birthdays
3. Donna's den of Crafts - its a man's world

13 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pinky,
This is a fantastic man card. I showed it to William and he spotted the Bill Shankly quote. He said Bill Shankly used to play for a team called Glenbuck Cherrypickers. It sounds far fetched but he insists it's true.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Karin said...

I LOVE this quote and it's a great guy card! Of course here in the USA, it's a different football. In my house, all sports get equal amounts of time tho'. Have a great weekend :) Karin

mckinkle said...

Great fun card Pinky, I love the sentiment it is so funny!

I love to make cards that raise a smile too!

Keryn x

Mina said...

brilliant Pinky, the sentiment is fabulous and its an all round perfect mans card
Mina xxx

MagsB said...

Isn't he great! Love that image! Though he'd look more handsome in SPURS colours lol!!

Kreatives von Andrea said...

What a wonderful card, which I like very much. A very nice picture and a great design.
Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

A nice greeting Andrea from germany

Vroni said...

A very great and lovely card! And so cool! I love it!
Thank you for joining creative stamp friends!
Hugs
Vroni

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pinky.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Great card, I am sure that Mickey will love it :-)
Thanks for joining us over at Craftalicious
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh yeah now this is a real man's card lol, I can think of several members of the family that this would be perfect for it is such fun I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Miria said...

A gorgeous man's card! Miria

michele said...

Fabulous card Pinky! Bargain price for those stamps :) love the new look blog hugs xx

Crafteezee said...

Fab card and great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious.

Hugs Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...