Time for another sketch and recipe at Crafts4Eternity. As you can tell by my card I had this one prepared early, I was so organised but it has now caught up on me. Anyway this week the recipe is;
Follow the sketch
a Thank-you or gift
add a File Tab
All my papers came from the Patchwork Pals pad. The image is Magnolia Edwin, coloured with promarkers. I cut the thank you tab using a small nesties shape and inked the edges.
This week the prize is: a choice of 2 digis from Crafts4eternity!
I hope you get time to join in with the challenge. Our numbers have been growing steadily week by week so thanks to everyone who supports our efforts.
I am entering this into these challenges:
1. Oh Alice - red, white and blue
2. Cupcake craft Challenge - world cup wonders
3. My Time to Craft - angelic
4. Flutterby Wednesday (yeah their back) - open challenge
5. Cute Card Thursday - schools out for summer