Firstly sorry for the dull photo, we have had nothing but dull, wet, windy days here so my latest photos are going to be a bit lack lustre. I couldn't resist entering the new challenge at Totally Tilda Challenge where the theme is chocolate (naughty Susie) lol. My papers are from Brenda Walton and gingham are funkyfairies. I cut the circle using a nellies die cut, punched the gingham with a fiskars punch. Tilda is coloured using promarkers. I added some flowers put a pearl in the centre and some glitter.
1. Totally Tilda Challenge - chocolate
2. Crafty Angels - circles and squares (squares in gingham)
3. The pink Elephant - 3layers, 2 die cuts and ribbon
4. Creative Card Crew - to DIE for
5. Fairymoon Craft - followed their sketch and recipe
Sending a special welcome to my newest follower HEIDI-MARI!