I decided to have a go a a CAS card (clean and simple). Well as close as I could allow myself anyway. I like the finished result! I used two embossing folders for the background. The cute cute bunny image is from AmberInk and is called Love Bunny - Baby cakes and you can get it here. I have coloured him with promarkers, the sentiment is handwritten and I added some gems and glitter. The ribbon was originally from a set of pjs from primark, think I just bought them for the ribbon lol.
I am entering this into these challenges:
1. CAStastic Challenges - bling it up
2. Stampavie and more - black, white plus 1
3. Charisma Cardz - something with a tail
4. Simple Doodles - Get out of the box (definitely out of my box here)
5. Papertake Weekly - white and bright