The challenge at Crafts4Eternity is AUTUMN HARVEST. Michele wants you to use the sketch and autumnal colours! I absolutely adore the colours of autumn and when we were decorating during the summer I picked up some wallpaper samples and kept this particular one. Loved the colour of it and the texture! I stamped some leaf images in distress inks and cut them out. The image is from Robin's Fetish, called Fall fun, which I coloured with pencils. I finished the card with some green and orange ribbon. There are lots of challenges looking autumn colours this week so no excuses, its a nice simple sketch so I am really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.
I am entering this into these challenges;
1. A Spoonful of Sugar - fall into autumn
2. Incy Wincy - autumn colours
3. Die Cut Dreams - sweet little girl (digi)
4. Allsorts - colours of autumn
5. Creative Card crew - Autumn/fall
6. Stamping Vacation - embellish it challenge