Saturday 25 September 2010

Low fat cupcakes!


I had a card to make for a girl who is a cook but is always dieting so the request was for something humorous. I searched for ages till I found this lovely image from Bugaboo and then when I went to do the inside I remembered I had the Flippin Women series would worked perfectly. It comes with the back and front image, just used the back one and the great little quote which I typed up to suit my space. The flowers where saved from a bunch of old flowers a friend was going to dump. I washed them and let them drip dry, took them apart and reassembled the smaller bits with brads, added little hint of purple with a promarker as they were a bit washed out look. Great recycling though!

Images - bugaboo, flippin women
Papers - daisy company
Embellishments - punches, pile of books, flowers and brads
Medium - promarkers and glitter

I am entering this into these challenges:
1. Moving Along with the times - sketch and 2 different papers, glitter and leaves
2. Passion for Promarkers - make your own flowers
3. Karbar challenge - food and beverages (cooking and cupcakes)
4. The crazy challenge - let's cook it
5. Fabnfunky - quote me happy (quote is on inside left)


27 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pinky,
Wow what a marvellous array of pinks and beautiful papers and images. I absolutely love this card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Unknown said...

Wow this is a fantastic card I would say she will see the funny side, both images are great and fab colours.
chris x

Anne said...

Fantastic Pinky! Hugs x

Jacee said...

What a fabulous card, such a good idea, very amusing too, love it.

http://www.simplypapercarddesign.blogspot.com/

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Pinky,
Ah this is so sweet. Love all the work you have put into it. Hope you are having a great weekend, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Miria said...

Wooow, Pinky! Absolutely gorgeous! I like the images, the papers and the verse is simply perfect! Hugs. Miria

Michele Spera said...

Oh great card Pinky:-) Love all the added details:-)
great job
XMicheleX

Mary J said...

Brilliant, Pinky! I love those images!

Anonymous said...

lol love it! x

Jules said...

Hi Pinky

What a brilliant make.

Love it!!

It is like the outside image is the fun part and the inside image is the "consequences" image. LOL!!

Happy Sunday.

Love Jules xx

Emma said...

So gorgeous Pinky, love the images and colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Sally H said...

Absolutely wonderful, Pinky! I love it! That was me yesterday, making cupcakes!

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Pinky, this is fantastic, just right for the request, love your colouring and images, great use of the flowers too, hugs Liz xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, just love the LO & fab images..
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT & 'The Crazy' this week, good luck!
hugs shell xx

Sharon said...

Loving all the cupcake papers. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week.
Hugs Sharon x

Whimsey said...

Super cute card - love the DP; perfect!

Anita said...

Oh my gosh, Pinky, I absolutely love your card. That image is so cute. Love your dp too.

Lisa Jane said...

Great interpretation of our to do list Pinky.Love the pastel colours and both images are so much fun
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Irena said...

Gorgeous card :)
Thank you for joining us in The Crazy Challenge this week!

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Pinky, so much fun and so well made. Bet your friend loves it.
Thankyou for joining in with my 'To Do List' challenge at MAWTT this week and good luck.
Luv Brenda xxx

MagsB said...

I love Bugaboo images, they're so witty! Love your card!

luv, Mags x

Bev said...

Pinky totally gorjuss card. loving the image. fab colours to. ty for joining us at the crazy challenge xx

Ivolina said...

Adorable card. So lovely colors and images. Thank you for joining as at The Crazy Challenge.

Ivolina

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Pinky what a fabulous card the colours are gorgeous and I so love these fun characters the inside is brilliant.
Hugs
Lorraine x

andrea said...

gorgeous card,love all the detail thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Juls said...

such fun! this really made me smile! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

lol didn't see you had entered this at MAWTT! Thanks for joining us x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...