Monday 5 September 2011

Autumn in the garden!

Well I finally got my blinds all cut, stitched, washed and hung. Just waiting on new weights and beading to arrive. I am so please with how they came out!! Will add a photo to my kitchen tab up above later. Speaking of which it arrives here tomorrow and the men arrive on Wednesday to put it in. I am so excited! This is my first time ever getting a brand new kitchen!!
Anyway sorry for boring you, on to my card. I had a commission to make a card for a garden lover. She is from Thailand but now lives here and loves the autumn colours we get so based the card around that.
Image - Anya stamp and Daisy Company background scene
Papers - DCWV
Embellishments - punched leaves, glitter and card candi
Sentiment - from my stash
Medium - coloured with promarkers
I would like to enter this into
Craft Us Crazy - autumn colours and fav embellishment (has to be card candi)
Polka Doodles - autumn leaves
Saturday Challenge - the colours of autumn
By the Cute and Girly - all things bright and beautiful
Girls Cards World - anything goes (I think)
Stamp with Fun - autumn

Welcome to all my new followers, it so lovely to see new faces:)

20 comments:

Chrissy said...

I can read your excitement and I'm really happy for you, I know the feeling getting something for the first time brand new...

Lovely card Pinky, very pretty Autumn colours.Gorgeous image.Love the leaf border you made.

Luv CHRISSYxx

mckinkle said...

Gorgeous card with such beautiful colours, so soft and warm, love it Pinky!

However, am loving your new page all about your new kitchen! Im on tenterhooks waiting for the next instalment! Its all very exciting!

Keryn x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pinky,
Your card is gorgeous. I love the colours and the sweet scene you have created.
Bet your excited about the kitchen - can't wait to see the finished job. William is going to get the stuff to redecorate ours this week (Pensioner day at B&Q).
Hugs,
Fiona x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Pinky!! I just love the colors and your details to create this scene!!

How exciting about the kitchen!! What fun!! Since we are looking into moving...I may be doing this soon too.

hugs,
Chris

Karin said...

Love the garden card and I can't wait to see the new kitchen! I'm sure you are ready to be done and settled as well ;)

Sandra H said...

Truly amazing great image and beautifully coloured :) Sandra H

scrappyjacky said...

I'd be so excited if I was getting a new kitchen as well!!
Lovely autumn card.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful card, ypur colouring is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at the challenge of Girlscardswolrd.
Hugs Jacqueline

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is wonderful.. i love the autumn colours and the little garden scene
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa x

Kaatje said...

Thanks for the nice card on Girlscardsworld!

Annika

Amanda R said...

Congrats on the blinds! Pretty card too, love the bright colors and the borders you punched, great garden theme.

coops said...

stunning card pinky.the image is gorgeous and i love your pretty bright colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Audrey said...

What a gorgeous fall card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Pinky this is absolutely beautiful what a gorgeous image and that little scene is superb, I am loving seeing the Autumn colours coming into the craft world it is my favourite season.
Hugs
Lorraine x

danielle said...

I love the garden card, zo beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us at Girlscardsworld.

Danielle

michele said...

Gorgeous card Pinky hugs xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

PS - I have candy on my blog if you're interested :0)

Colette said...

Gorgeous card, great autumnal colours, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Good Luck! Colette xx

Andrea said...

wonderful card - loveley motiv. great color!
Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Fliss said...

A really lovely card Pinky and love the garden scene.
Thanks for joining in with the Polka Doodles Autumn Leaves challenge and good luck.
Fliss x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...