Thursday 27 December 2012

Sit back and relax


Back to porridge!! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and haven't even too much. I thought I hadn't eaten too much but still managed to put on some weight:( So on crackers and water today lol.
I had a card to make for my sister-in-law's birthday and she like to know so thought this image would suit her perfectly.
Image - Sassy Studio Designs
Papers - Pink Gem
Medium - coloured with promarkers
Embellishments - punched flowers and pearls

I would like to enter this into
charisma Cardz - anything goes
Simon Says - anything goes
Tuesday Alchemy - anything goes
Paper Makeup - anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy - celebrations

I have received lots of orders this morning so its definitely  back to the drawing board. Hubby has headed to shops by himself lol. I am dosed with the cold so a bit a crafting is about all I will manage today.



12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad you had a good Christmas. Hope your cold gets better soon. Gorgeous card, great image and sentiment x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pinky. I love the image and your colouring is fabulous.
Sorry to hear that you are full of cold, I hope you are feeling better soon
Sue

Ger said...

Love the image and your colouring. That paper is gorgeous! Hope you recover fast. Ger x

Lin said...

Love how your background looks like rows of cable knitting! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image and colouring Pinky..Hope you had a lovely Christmas Day..I ate far too much too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card, beautifully coloured image.
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x

maxine said...

Stunning card Pinky x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card Pinky, love the image and papers.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

love the knitted effect background paper, it goes so perfectly with this image!! .... Just porridge for breakfast, I feel so guilty just had a Cinnamon swirl, chocolate and a hot cup of tea for breakfast ..... I am not getting on the scales until the 2nd week in January!!!

Hugs Juls

coops said...

so gorgeous pinky.fab pretty colours and i love the fantastic image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy.

Hugs,
Marai

Carol said...

Beautiful card Pinky. Hope you're feeling better now. Thanks for celebrating with us at Whoopsi Daisy this time. Carol DT x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...