Thursday, 7 November 2013

Card free zone!


I made this hat for my little Grandson, still a bit big but won't be long till it fits him. I am new to crocheting and found this gorgeous wool that is velvety soft its just too hard to resist and so perfect for tiny little heads.

I got out my embroidery machine again, Sean is definitely a great incentive for me lol.

A close up of the stitching.

I would like to enter this into

Its extremely cold here today even though the sun has been shining! Hope you are all keeping warm!


13 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

What a cute little hat. He will grow into it before you know. Love the embroidery.

Leanne said...

Aweeesome, funny, I love these hats..great job! Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Leanne DT@4CC!

Sue said...

Adorable hat, it looks so soft. The embroidery looks fabulous, I always thing personalised items are so special.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

The little hat looks fabulous and I'm sure it will soon fit! Your stitching looks gorgeous too - so neat!
Lorraine x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a fab hat Pinky and love the blanket how brilliant is that embroidery! Susan x

Carol Willis said...

Two gorgeous makes Pinky, love both.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Sandra H said...

Oh soooo cute!! x

dutchess said...

clever girl.....great to get the machine out again...just love it! xxxxxx

Lori said...

Such cute hats!! Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

May said...

Gorgeous creations...Love that sweet little hat....Thank you for joining us at Craft my life.... Hugs May x x x

Chrissy said...

Awww...love Sean's little hat Pinky,and love the embroidered towel..so clever.

luv CHRISSYxx

Taniaj Scott said...

Great Project and colours. Thank you for joining us at Craft my Life with our Anything but a card challenge, Tania xx (DT)

Judith Wright said...

loving the hat x