Tuesday 28 October 2014

Boo!




Posting my one and only halloween card. We are not really into it over here apart from the odd firework display we only celebrate with a little house party but never give cards.
Image - Teddy Bo Monster Brian
Embellishments - faux stitching
Medium - coloured with chameleon pens

I would like to enter this into

As you can see from my post I coloured the image with my new Chameleon pens. I ordered them in a weak moment lol. I am such a sucker for pens!!
I have been practicing as much as my busy schedule allows and they are quite addictive but I have to rethink how I colour with my usual markers so not sure....the jury is still out lol.
Have a good week.


13 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Pinky what a fab image such a cutie. You have coloured it so well with your new pens. Susan x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Pinky. I love the image and wonderful colouring.
Sue xx

debby4000 said...

You cute monster is coloured brilliant and he makes a fab card.
luv
Debby

Pillan said...

Nice Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.
/Pillan

Lorraine said...

What a cute little monster!
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous, Thanks for playing along with us at We Do Doobadoo, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Hi Pinky!
We think this is a brilliant card, the colouring is fantastic.
It does take a bit of time to get used to a new system but we are sure with time you will love it :)
Keep up the great work

Best Wishes

Chameleon

Vic said...

aww...what a cutie!!! thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle blog, - Vic, DT x

KT Fit Kitty said...

What an adorable card! I really like the cute image and how beautifully you coloured it! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Halloween challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Juls said...

This is really fun :-) hugs Juls

cheryl said...

oh wow hunthis is one,super Halloween card beautiful detail bless you for playing at That Craft Place this week hugs Cherylxxxxx

** Line** said...

Such a cute Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at "Hanna& Friends"
hugs Line

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...