Sunday 1 March 2015

Born to golf.....


Time for another challenge at STAMPING SENSATIONS and this time its all about the guys!
We have a lovely new sponsor this month too
 and one lucky winner is going to get £35 to go shopping there!!

As its FOR THE GUYS I made a card for my brother in law who loves to golf. This particular stamp I have used a lot but never used the sentiment one so this is their first outing together lol. Perfect sentiment for Martin lol.


For my card I used
Stamps - Flippin Men stamp set
Medium - coloured with chameleon pens
Background papers made using a photo of our local golf club and sketch drawer
I kept this a very cas and flat card.

I would like to enter this into

So there you go. Hope you get time to join us this month with your male cards.
I got an email during the night from the national lottery saying to check my lottery! Got very excited but refused to check until this morning as I knew it would ruin my dreams lol. It ruined my dreams alright because I couldn't get back to sleep and found this morning I only had 3 number up lol. But hey ho its still a win!!
Thanks for dropping by today and hope you get time to enter, you might win a better prize than me lol.


20 comments:

brenda said...

Morning Pinky,

I've been given a short internet allocations this morning before everything is switched off again and fingers crossed all will then be back to normal.

Perfect masculine card for this months theme. Also wanted to thank you for your support over at TL, much appreciated.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Perfect male themed card Pinky what a great image and super background, excellent make.
hugs
lorraine x

Sally H said...

A wonderful male card, Pinky! I love it, especially the sentiment! how clever to use a photo for the background too - brilliant!

Sandra H said...

Stunning is your image and card Pinky xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card Pinky. The background looks fab and I love the golfer and sentiment.
Lorraine x

scrappyjacky said...

Looks perfect for him.

Eret said...

So fun card, Pinky. Love the image and the sentiment together.

Sue said...

Fabulous card Pinky, such a great image and wonderful design.
Sue xx

Chrissy said...

An awesome male card Pinky..love the background and sentiment and the great image and colouring.
Congrats on your win. I often why I get e mails 'that I don't open' telling me I've won the lottery when I live way over here and never bought a ticket..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

Bettina L. said...

This is so fab. Love that you've used a real image and created a scene with it. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

Lynne K said...

This is great, Pinky, I love it! Using a photo for the background is inspired, and the image is beautifully coloured. My son-in-law, who also plays golf and is called Martin, would love it too! I might have to borrow your idea!

Lynne x

Joan said...

Fab card, love how you used the photo as a background, great idea.Fun golfer, would make a great card for my grandson who is golf mad!

Joan

Miria said...

Hi, Pinky. Your card is so cute, I love how you combine image and background, me too. And I'm lucky enough to own this stamp thanks your RAK <3
Miria xxx

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous mans card.
luv
Debby

Tracy said...

Hi Pinky
Fabulous creation, great image and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Aunty Sue said...

fab card and thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments this week

Crafting Vicky said...

LOL this is just sooo fun!!!! Love the background to this image!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Top Tip Tuesday. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Juls said...

This is fun !! Xx

Jo said...

Fab male card, I know 1 or 2 males who would love this card! Thanks for joining us over at Sparkles this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x

you can find my CANDY here
you can find my ATC Swap here

NickScrapShack said...

Love it! Sitting here giggling at that sentiment. Can I use it? Perfect make!

Thank you for playing along with us at Sparkles this month. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
Nick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...