Thursday 26 May 2016

Purple haze



A birthday card with one of my favourite SC images.
Image - saturated canary
Papers - Kanban and silver mirri
Sentiment - stamp (free with mag)
Dies - Tonic Ornate Frame
Medium - promarkers


I am entering this into


I'm having a right love affair with my dies right now. My two favourites by far are Tonic and Tattered lace and I am going to be needing my hands under my bottom or a bigger crafting room lol. They are coming up with such lovely ideas for dies its too hard to resist.
I am on my 3rd week now with jury service, one more to go. It is such a pain and very time consuming, the waiting about being the worst. I mean its taking away from my crafting time!!
The weather has been miserable, even cold! What's going one, May is usually lovely!
Its my birthday tomorrow and hubby is taking me out for a nice meal so looking forward to that.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend too.



15 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I like the image and the design, Thank you for joining in our Birthday celebration Challenge this week at Allsorts, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Ardilla said...

Nice card!!!
I love your coloring!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Cre8tive Hands Friends.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

brenda said...

A great card and perfect for our 7th Birthday celebrations Pinky, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Did you see the new slider stepper dies yesterday ? Great fun to work with.

B x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'Birthday' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Darlene said...

WOW! Fabulous creation! Awesome coloring and design! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Kathy Krug said...

What fun to use the Happy Birthday as a frame. Fabulous coloring on the focal image. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope we will see more of your creations.
Kathy
DRU Design Team A

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky, love the image and pretty colours.
Happy Birthday, hope you're having a fabulous day
Lorraine xe

Dora said...

Beautiful card.

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card. Beautiful coloring. I love the layout and how you used the die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

Clickersister said...

Very nice card!. Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges.

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh this is one gorgoues card hun beautiful image lush detail as always hun,have had to start a new blog hun its here love hugs cheryl xxxhttps://cherylscreativespace.blogspot.co.uk/

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wow she is gorgeous , fab card Pinky . jane x

Chrissy said...

I missed this one Pinky and she is gorgeous..thank goodness I sent Birthday wishes via Facebook which has started stealing my time away from blogland..I'm dreading the jury duty letter to arrive..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Juls said...

So pretty xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!! (SO sorry I'm late commenting but I have so much trouble with this proving I'm NOT A ROBOT foolishness!!)
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...