Thursday 25 May 2017

Happy.....

Are you one of our winners ?



Late but with a good excuse lol
I made this card for my lovely wee Sister who's birthday is tomorrow.
Papers - Nitwits
Medium - coloured with my spectrum noir pencils

I am entering this into


We have an amazing day here, the sun is super hot! I was away for my mammogram this morning, quick but not painless lol. But needs must.
I still have a lot of cards to get made and a lot of family birthdays to sort along with my two sons weddings in June and July so head down and off I go.
Hope everyone is keeping well and I apologise for lack of blogging at the minute.


12 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Aww what a cheeky, but very sweet little chap. Lovely card xx

brenda said...

It's lovely to see you at Allsorts 8th Birthday celebrations Pinky, thank you so much for joining in with your lovely creation.

B x

Lorraine said...

He looks fabulous and I love the pretty papers. A gorgeous card
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

So adorable and colourful Pinky..June and July are going to ge super busy for you..good luck.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sounds like you are even busier than usual. Such a cute card

Mervi said...

Lovely and sweet card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge 8th Birthday Party;-))m

Furrbster said...

Gorgeous!

Super to see you playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card and great colouring, I love how you've attached the ribbon. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
Katrina x

Unknown said...

This card is so sweet!!
Thanks for joining with us at The Crazy Challenge.
Yaiza DT

Ellen said...

Great card, the image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Karen Dunbrook said...

adorable..smiling!
tfs,
Karen

Juls said...

This is so cute love the gingham ribbon xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...