Thursday 4 May 2017

Hello you!


Finally making an appearance on my blog again. It's been a hectic few weeks and I'm still working away on invitations!

But today I want to share one of my design team cards for Teddy Bo.
This is one gorgeous wee set. It has a window, a window box and a bear.
I just used the window and Bea and set it against some brick digi paper. I add some flowers and gems and punched a few leaves. 
The papers are from My Minds Eye
She has been coloured with promarkers
The new May bundles are now available so please pop over. There are some gorgeous little baby designs, cute Bea and Bo holding hands and even some star wars Bears!! Please go and check them out, there is bound to be a bundle you would LOVE and they are such a bargain!


I am entering this into


Thanks for dropping by, I really appreciate it and hopefully I will be back again on Sunday!


10 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Hello you too , Pinky , lovely card , such a cute image. jane x

sue w. said...

Hi Pinky, such a cutie and lovely papers.
Hugs Sue W.

Chrissy said...

I love your window in the brick wall Pinky, with Teddy Bea leaning out..so cute..love the background papers and the flowers..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

coops said...

So gorgeous Pinky.I love the sweet image and your design is beautiful :D

Maikreations said...

Great card and lovely images! The brick wall behind the window looks fantastic and I really love the flowery embellishment! Thank you for joining us at the PINspirational challenge. Happy crafting, Maike

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card for Make It Bloom challenge. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Passion For Promarkers Challenge Blog! DT Tina!

Aunty Sue said...

just stunninfg ;ove the dp wall paper and thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for promarkers this week.
AuntySue dt

Cards By MI said...

Super sweet! Lovely card with a great design. Thanks for joining my "Make it bloom challenge" over at PFP this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Linda Mc Enery said...

Stunning, stunning, stunning! What an adorable image, and beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...