Tuesday 25 July 2017

Bear nap!

Winners Badge



Back with another Teddy Bo Design. I thought this was very cute and the sentiment I choose will suit a friend I know lol.
The image is from the July Bundle and you can get it HERE.
I kept this card very clean and simple for a change and just layered it onto a piece of red card.
He has been coloured with promarkers and spectrum noir pencils.

I am entering this into

Hubby is recovering nicely from his operation but has very little voice so not much chat lol.
He is back to playing golf which is good, but only the 9 holes. Isn't life so hard!!
But it does give me peace to get on with cards in my craft room
Weather has took a turn for the better and it's very tempting to just go out to the garden.
Have a great week and thanks for dropping by.


6 comments:

Sandra H said...

So creative and beautiful is your card l just love the sentiment too xx

Chrissy said...

Awww..what a fabulous image Pinky..and I can relate to the nap bit..FABulous colouring too.
Glad hubbys op went well and enjoy your peace for now..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

Ha ha, that sentiment is brilliant. Love the stamp and cas design
Lorraine

Kathy Barnett said...

What an adorable card. Love the bear's bottom sticking up in the air. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges, #346 Anything Goes. We look forward in seeing what you create for our next challenge. Good Luck with the Challenge. Kathy, CCC DT

Sue said...

Fabulous card Pinky!! and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Awww..what a fabulous image Pinky..and I can relate to the nap bit..FABulous colouring too.

ลาลีกา

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...