Sunday 18 February 2018

Flourishing Phrases


I had a wee play with my Flourishing Phrases 1 using  the
flower and sentiment stamps along with Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
I stamped one flower out and 3 sets of the leaves in a well inked red and then
I shadow stamped along the edge of the card to get the nice pale pink.
Flower and leaves with cut and adhered to card with an added pearl for good measure.
I stamped the little 'Just a note' in same red ink.
I love the look of the flower and leaves in this gorgeous colour.
The ink pad is lovely and juicy!
I have 4 new colours arriving this week so watch this space as I think this lovely flower
deserves a few more outings.

I would like to enter this into:

Items I used

         Flourishing Phrases 1 + 2                   Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad


Thanks for dropping by.




11 comments:

Viv said...

A lovely CAS card! x

Unknown said...

Fabulous CAS card, love the gorgeous flower :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Meihsia Liu said...

Your card is so fabulous! Love the beautiful flower. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Dora said...

This is very nice. Need no more

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful CAS design Pinky. That red ink pad really is a lovely shade, often they are too orange or pink but I love this deep red. Very pretty set of stamps too.
Lorraine

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Liz McGuire, said...

Love your card, thanks for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, Liz x

Inkyfingers said...

That is such a pretty flower and I love your clean and simple design.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

Wendy R. said...

What a gorgeous card Pinky! CAS styles are my favourite ;) Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz x

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

This red ink is fabulous! I thought it was colored cardstock until I looked closer! Your card is beautiful. Thanks for stamping along with us at Cardz 4 Galz! - Chris, DT

TRACEY MO said...

what a pretty flower card love the pop of red.

Great CAS Card

Thanks for joining us at Sparkles monthly Challenge

Tracey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...