Tuesday 24 April 2018

Party girl!

FAVOURITE


Hello there.
I'm finally getting to post a card here!! It's been a busy week and it's only Tuesday!!

This was made for a friend's 40th birthday.
Items used:
Image - Crafty Sentiments Designs
Medium - promarkers
Papers - Nitwits Bottle- Docrafts  digital designer cd
Embellishments - ribbon, glitter glue

I would like to enter this into:

Well that's me for another few days.
We have had 4 birthdays this month already and the last one is on Friday
when my sweet and only daughter turns 25!!
So another party and another batch of birthday cards to create.
Thanks for dropping by, I really appreciate it.


I have been pretty busy over on my other blog.
If you pop over you can find some tutorials on my You Tube channel.

9 comments:

brenda said...

Oh happy memories Pinky, problem is up top I'm still there, but what a fabulous card to receive, sure it will go down well.

B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Golly what a busy birthday month!!! Love this card, its so bright and cheery!!! Hope you have a great day on Friday. Thanks for joining in on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazelx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Chrissy said...

FABulous and fun Pinky..Brilliant card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

create.365 said...

This is a GREAT birthday card and I love the way you incorporated the year into it- Thanks for joining us at Lemon Shortbread!

coops said...

Stunning card Pinky. I love the fabulous image and your design and bold colour combo are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP 😁

Aunty Sue said...

What a fab 40th card thanks for sharing at PFP this week

Scrappy Scatty said...

how lovely thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...