Wednesday 16 May 2018

Notebook


I had a go at making my own notebook from scratch and loved it so much I made lots more lol.


This one is for my sister and I added a little notch to hold a matching pen!
She enjoys a bit of bling and sparkle, oh and a bit of champagne now and then!!

Image - Digi Stamp Boutique
Papers - Stampin Up
Embellishments - pearls and glitter, twine for binding
Medium - promarkers

I have a you tube video showing how to make them.
I used a good sturdy card for cover and copy paper for the inside.
You can see the video 


I would like to enter this into:

Thanks for dropping by.
If you'd like some more videos/inspiration please check out my other blog


I would love to have your company xx


11 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

How wonderful! I love that you enjoyed your new craft so much that you made lots of them! This is too cute! Such a cute image! Beautiful papers and sentiment too, and your pearls are the perfect finishing touch! Just wonderful! Thanks for sharing your craft with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda

Chrissy said...

Great little notebooks Pinky..Gosh, I loved your video and should really make some of these as I'm always loosing scratch papers with notes on them..

luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a wonderful project, a useful gift too. I love the sassy image and your colouring of her too. With my DT hat on, thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Lorraine

@d_e_crafts said...

Ute image and a great notebook. Thank you for joining us at the Dream Valley challenge this time.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely, great design

Monica Maier said...

I love this little notebook you created! The image is super cute too! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
Monica
http://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Scrapatini said...

Great looking notebook! Thanks for joining the Creative Moments Challenge.

Jennifer
Creative Moments Design Team
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com/2018/05/challenge-143.html
www.scrapatini.com

Sian said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

The Crafty Den said...

A really beautiful notebook Pinky, I'm sure your sister was delighted with it. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Sharon Noble said...

What a sweet card thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers hugs Sharon DT XX

Susan Renshaw said...

Fab notebook!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...