Had a card to make for my friend's niece and picked this lovely magnolia image which I love. This girl is going to be 22 so I hope she likes the image ok lol. The papers are from Daisy Company, love the gorgeous colours of them. I used the backing paper to cut some flowers from, just resizing them a bit. The image is coloured with distress inks. The die cut circles are from Die Cut Dreams. I used a MS punch for the border and added some baby blue ribbon. The centre of the flowers are pearl brads which i coloured pink.
I am entering this into these challenges;
1. Just Magnolia - followed the lovely sketch by Mina
2. Colour Create - baby pink and baby blue
3. A Spoonful of Sugar - floral delight
4. Stampavie and more - dots
5. Stamp Something - Happy somethings
6. Forever friends - your favourite stamp