Tuesday 15 June 2010

Arms full of love!

When I saw this image last week on Karens Doodles I just had to have it. Isn't it just the perfect wedding image, so fun and happy! I used my fav papers again from Tinker and Co, matted everything on gold mirri and made some swirl embossing for a backing. I glued parts of her dress and sprinkled with a nice soft glitter. I punched the flowers with two daisy punches from Sir Stampalot and added a circle of pearls. I cut some swirls/flourishes with my sizzix die.
I am entering this into these challenges:
1. Karens Doodles UK - followed the sketch and used her image
2. Practical Scrappers - glitter or flocking (glitter)
3. Oh La La Challenge - pearls and flourishes

I'd like to give my newest follower LOZVA a lovely warm welcome.

16 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

YOu are right Pinky its a great Happy image for a wedding.
Love the background dp too
Lisa ;)

PinksyDoodles said...

That is a brilliant image and your card is wonderful.
Clare x

Unknown said...

You do these so well, and its a fantastic image, dont they look really happy.
Christine x
Thanks for the link for the image the wee buggers are eating my hosta's whole sale.
Christine x

Anne said...

awwwwwwwwwww it's gorgeous, you did a fab job. Love all the glitter on her dress.
Thanks for playing along with KDUK this week
Anne x

Carol said...

Wonderful Flourishes and Pearls.
Thank you for joining us at OLL.
Carol
x

Wendi said...

Gorgeous and I love the image perfect for a happy couple love the colours too thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I agree a really fab image, lovely wedding card. janex

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Karen's Doodles UK with such a pretty card ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Viv said...

Gorgeous card! Love the papers and the glitter on her dress. Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles UK and good luck .Viv x

D said...

What a beautiful card! Love how you added glitter to her dress. Thank you for sharing it with us at Practical Scrappers.

Joey said...

Hiya Pinky

gorgeous card hun, so elegant, thanks for joining us at karens doodles uk

Joey.x

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!!! Love the image ( I may need that!! - I am still working on my marathon of wedding cards! )Love the gorgeous soft colours!! Hugs Juls

Beryl said...

Oh I love that image - so different from the norm. Super card.
Beryl xx

Cheryl said...

Aww love your card Pinky the glitter on the dress just finishes it off x

Unknown said...

Beautiful image for this type of card. Love the colours too.
Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! You colored this image just perfectly! Love your little splash of glitter, so elegant!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...