Hello and welcome to the LADYBUG CRAFTS INK first ever Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from MICHELE'S Blog. If not just go back to the start at KERRY’S blog.
The blog hop is to celebrate the first projects made by the new Design Team over at LADYBUG CRAFTS INK
We have all been given the challenge of using the gorgeous NIKKI MERMAID image in any way we choose. I haven’t seen the other DT cards so am just as excited as you to see what they have come up with.
Here is my card
I have, of course, used the fabulous Nikki Mermaid stamp, isn't she gorgeous!! I coloured her with pencils and added lots of glitter glue and glamour dust. The papers are from Amberink. I printed the paper on both sides, two different colours, then cut triangular openings to show Nikki. I finished the card with a sentiment in peel offs and added some lovely blue epoxy dots also available from Ladybug crafts ink!
There are 3 prizes to be won on the blog hop - one stamp for each prize from the LADYBUG CRAFTS INK collection.
So...... what do you have to do to win?.... It’s simple.......
1. Hopefully by now you will already have the blog hop banner on your side bar to promote the hop. If not grab it now!
- As that is the first requirement.
2. You must visit each of the DT blogs in order and leave a comment on each of their posts.
3. At the end of the hop leave a comment on KERRY’s blog
4. There is a ladybug hidden somewhere (not too far from here hint hint lol) on one of the DT blogs.... just email LISA at...firstname.lastname@example.org and tell her where you found the ladybug.
3 winners will be chosen at random from 3 of the DT blogs.
The hop starts today and finishes on midnight Sunday 19th September. The winner will be announced on KERRY’s blog on Tuesday 21st September.
Good luck everyone and thanks so much for joining in with the fun!
Your next step on the hop is SUE!
I am entering this into these challenges:
1. Aly's Sunday Challenge - sparkle and glitter
2. Sketchy Colours - red and turquoise
3. My Time to Craft - jewelled