Monday 7 February 2011

StampFairy - hearts and lace

I WAS CHOSEN FOR THE TOP 3 FOR DIE CUT DREAMS WITH THIS CARD!
We have a lovely challenge this week at StampFairy - hearts and lace but there is a twist - No pink or red!!! I decided to go with an all white design so that my bears would take centre stage. Aren't they so cute? I embossed my base card with a dotty folder, embossed the next layer with hearts folder and added a line of glitter to all the edges. The lace is from my stash (well originally from the tie back of a net curtain lol) which I knotted. I cut some hearts and embossed them with my swirls embossing folder and added some glitter.  The bears called Donny and Donna were coloured with my promarkers. I kept her bow and the hearts white and added some glitter. Hope you all get time to have a little play along this week and remember you MUST use a StampFairy image to enter the challenge! But don't worry if you haven't got any as there are always freebies available:)
I am entering this into
Flourishes Tuesday challenge - valentine creation
Die Cut Dreams - lots of hearts and no sentiment
Simon Says - love is in the air
Do It with Digis - valentines
Card Makin Mamas - valentine
Fussy and fancy friday - valentines without red or pink
Teddy Stampers - love bears
Lexi's Creations - bears
Incy Wincy - love
My Partner in Crime - love minus red and pink
I haven't been round much this weekend due to problems with my gallstone again. In a lot of pain and a bit zonked out with the painkillers. I do have an appointment to see the surgeon tomorrow so fingers crossed it will soon be sorted;)

36 comments:

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the cute design. All white cards always look so elegant, but I can never get it to work for me.

Nikki x

Scrappymax said...

Pinky they are gorgeous. I love to see this look with White but embossed. I think it is so classy.
Max x

Christine said...

Stunning creation Pinky am loving the all White effect

smiles Christine xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pinky,
Wow! this is gorgeous. The embossed layers are fabulous. The lace ribbon bow is beautiful and the image is beautiful. This is a wonderful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

♥Gemma♥ said...

ooooo Pinky its gorgeous hunni, love the white on white look and adorable image :o)
hugs and xxx

Anonymous said...

Great card hunny! I seem to have been following you around the challenges this morning tehheheee!! Hugs Samantha :0)

Pami said...

What a great challenge to do a Valetine's with no pink or red! I love your white card, its gorgeous and the image really pops out. Have a great day. Pami x

mckinkle said...

Ooh Pinky, such a beautiful card you have totally inspired me today with your 'white'! I am making now making something with this in mind!
Keryn x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Just beautiful hun!

Hope you feel better REAL soon!
Deanne :)

Di said...

Hiya, Those bears are sooo cute!
Thankyou for joining us at
Do It With Digis.
Di xx

scrappyjacky said...

They look gorgeous against the embossed background....and love how you've used the lace.

Di's Dooodles said...

Gorgeous & cute !!

Miria said...

What a fab embossing job, Pinky! Beary cute =)! Thank you for joining Lexi's Creations this week, Miria xx

Highland Handmade said...

Wow I love it, love the fresh clean look of just white! such a refreshing change!! xx

Lisa Jane said...

wow this is gorgeous Pinky.. i love the all whits card .. so pretty
Lisa ;)

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW pinky, your Valentine card is precious! What a sweet image! Thank you so much for joining us at the FTTC this week! Hugs ~S~

Sue said...

Hi ya Pinky
awww how cute are they, gorgeous card, pretty embelies & design, sue,x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Pinky, beautiful card. Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow. make sure you mention you've had quite a number of bad bouts. I don't wish an operation on anyone - but I think you need it and the sooner the better. I'm on a hospital waiting list for an operation - to remove an infection in my root canal!!! Best wishes, Kym xxx

Unknown said...

stunning card and they are so cute really stand out with the white background, love it, great news going to see the surgeon tomorrow, I havent any news yet, internet was playing up today so this is the first I have bothered going on.
Chris x
Good luck for tomorrow let me know how you get on.

Sue B said...

Awww gorgeous image! I love the embossing and the lace. Beautiful card!

Sue xx

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

Oh very pretty! I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy this time! Lisa

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, cute card Pinky and love the cute bears.
luv
Debby

lalkygirl said...

stunning card,so elegant ,thanks so much for joining us at lexis and good luck in the challenge,i hope you get sorted at your appointment and are soon pain free.
tracey x

Karen said...

Lovely, thanks for joining us at Do It With Digis.
xx

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! I Love white on white, its just so luxurious!!! Loving the touches of sparkle!! Hugs Juls

Mummylade said...

this is so cute! Thank you so much for entering the DCD challenge with this creation and good luck!

Cherie said...

Sooooo sweet Pinky, love the white and the Teds are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining the fun with Teddy Stampers.
Hugs cherie

Lynne said...

Loving the all white! such a beautiful card :) thanks for joining us at Do it with Digis
Lynne xoxo

Paddington fan said...

Aww Pinky this is so cute and I love the white on white too! Thanks for showing us your bears at Lexi's Creations!! Good luck, Love Jacky x

michele said...

Awww so cute! beautiful card Pinky those bears are so sweet! hugs xx

Robin said...

gorgeous...... love a clean white card!! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation Pinky, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

This N That said...

Awe, its so sweet! Thanks for playin with Card Makin Mamas!

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! Love the white look, so pretty.

Hugs,
Larissa

Meera said...

This is so lovely, I love the white. Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Stampers.

Meera

Crealin said...

Hi Pinky

what a sparkling love card you've made! I just love the embossing and the glitters.
Thanks for joining the teddy stampers challenge, hope to see you next Friday!

Teddy hugs,

Lins :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...