Tuesday 1 March 2011

Sir Stampalot Challenge


Today is the official first day of spring which brings us to another great challenge from Sir Stampalot. This month we are looking for Spring colours by way of green and yellow or blossom pinks. As you can see I went for the greens, so unlike me lol. But I think they just worked so well with the two gorgeous stamps I have used.
I decided to go for a window card and love how the end result looks:)

This month we have yet another gorgeous prize for you so do make sure to get time to join the challenge. The ever popular Sir Stampalot Shop has put up this selection of beautiful stash for our lucky winner:)
Image - Toodlesandbinks and Molly Blooms flower
Inks - adirondack lettuce
Embellishments - butterfly punch, die, gems, nesties, pearls
Medium - coloured with promarkers
Papers - colorbox and AC tropical cardstock
I would like to enter this into
Flutter By Wednesday - open theme
Crafty Creations - at the bottom of my garden lives...
Die Cut Dreams - spring garden scene
Stamp something - with flowers
CES Challenge - flowers and flutterbys
Lollipop Crafts - think spring
Thanks for stopping by:)

20 comments:

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the flower stamp.

Nikki x

Mary J said...

This is BRILLIANT Pinky! I adore this - wanna send it to me?!! ;)

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow Pinky - this is absolutely gorgeous .. i love the greens and how the dandelion head stamps go through the window ( well you know what i mean!)
The butterfly is stunning too
Lisa ;)

Kim. said...

This is gorgeous Pinky, love the colours and they really work with the image.
Kim xXx
p.s I jsut worked out I can get to your blog via facebook lol, it didn't take long did it!!

Anne said...

Fabulous Pinky, love how you've done your window. Hugs x

Sue said...

Hi hun
oh wow this is fabulous, luv the image, fab colouring, luv the design,brill stamping hun, thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

chris said...

Hi Pinky, wow I love this its green so I would!
love the way you have used the molly blooms stamp.
its so so special. hugs chris xx

Tracy said...

I love your springtime creation, gorgeous colours. I have the dandelion stamp too, will have to have a go with it. So nice to see some sun today too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

PinksyDoodles said...

Wow! This is brilliant! I love the window leading through to the inside of the card.
Hugs, Clare x

Sally H said...

A stunning card, Pinky! I love that image and also how you have used the Molly Blooms stamp. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your card is fabulous! I love the different look of it with the window! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Lollipop this week and hope to see you again!
-Tammy DT

Mina said...

oooohhhhh I will be joining in with this one Pinky, I love green and yellow together...your card is stunning, those papers are lush
Mina xxx

Unknown said...

How tired am I when I first looked at this I thought it was a squeeze card and then noticed it was the blind doh, love the colours in this one a fab shape is that flower a stamp??? its gorgeous.
Chris x

CraftyC said...

Hi Pinky, loving this card. Beautiful image and the green combo looks great. Thanks for joining us this week at the CES Challenge!
Clairex

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Pinky, I love how the design is carried through & that image is fab (I have this stamp too & I must ink it up again soon) Love the fresh green colour too :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Miria said...

Great spring colours, Pinky. I love it, Miria xx

Juls said...

just stunning!!! I adore how you have used that flower stamp! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Oh this is fabulous!! I love the sentiment with that image..just perfect!! Thanks for playing with us at CES xx

Mummylade said...

such a cool card! Thank you for entering the DCD challenge this fortnight and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Pinky this is fabulous, I love the way you designed the card, the effect with the flower stamp is so striking, looks like another lot of stamps you made me want....I went out and brought the woodland folk sets just from looking at last months project....my DH will be banning me from visiting you at this rate....lol

Seriously hun, I adore this card

Beautiful job!!!!
x
Vicky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...