Saturday 16 December 2017

Oh Baubles!



Happy Saturday! I'm here with another Christmas card using this beautiful die from Tutti Designs called


It cuts like a dream each time and is so versatile and beautiful.

Today I have layered it up and sparkled with gilding flakes!


So first I cut the panel in red card. 
I then traced around the baubles onto plain white card with my pencil. 


I filled in the baubles with glue and added gilding flakes.


I cut out these baubles and glued behind the red panel.


I then cut around the baubles and bows, and added 3d foam to the back of the baubles.
Again I cut the panel, but in white this time. 

I popped the red baubles on top and stuck the whole panel onto white card.


I stamped a sentiment and then cut around the panel leaving a small border.



I matted and layered on to red card, then white embossed card for my finished project.
The gilding flakes look much better in real life but I hope you can see what I achieved
with this beautiful die.


TUTTI-122 Ornaments Panel




I am entering this into

Thanks for dropping by today!




10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful

Dora said...

This is very beautiful. Elegant.

Chrissy said...

WOW..stunning Pinky..beautiful dies and love the technique, must write that one down before I forget.

Luiv CHRISSYxx

pam said...

Stunning Christmas card Pinky, forgot I have this beautiful die too.
Hugs Pam x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card pinky, lovely design
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Back with my DT hat on Pinky and just as gorgeous as it was earlier this morning..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...


Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Love how you have done this look beautiful Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 364 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

So elegant a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us over at That's Crafty. Best Wishes Tracey DT

AndreaNorris said...

Love how you created those Christmas baubles, beautiful using just papers, die cuts and embossing! thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday this time
Andrea x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...