Saturday 20 January 2018

Total eclipse of the heart


Today I am sharing a very romantic card using this sweet 

For this card I used white base card, black magic card, pink ribbon, pearls,
sanding block, embossing folder and of course my

So first I cut the black card to fit my base card and ran it through the embossing folder.


I used the sand block to bring through the pink background.
I flipped this card over and positioned my die on the pink side and cut out the heart.


I put double 3d foam on back of heart to get the eclipse effect.


I used the scraps of black magic, pink side up and stuck to back of my base.
You won't see the join, just make sure you keep it to the left.
I then stuck the Two Rose Heart on top of this area.


This shows better in real life  but I hope you can see the effect.
I mounted it all onto my white card, finished it off with pearls and a lovely pink bow.


I love it! The two hearts are really eye catching with the black  and pink.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you got some inspiration.
This die is at a very special price so go treat yourself!

I am entering this into:


We have been plagued with heavy snow falls this week and I am truly fed up with it!
Hoping today is bright and sunny (or at least snow free) so I can get away for a day with hubby.
Hope you weekend is good and thanks for dropping by.





13 comments:

@d_e_crafts said...

Lovely card, which is a bit different. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

coops said...

Love this Pinky.The black and pink is fabulous and gorgeous heart dies ;D

The Craft Princess said...

Oh my gosh I love Love LOVE your card!!! First of all pink is my favorite color....and I love that Core'dinations Black Magic cardstock (I have it)....I love the effect from embossing and sanding....and I love that you used that die! Then there is the ribbon and pearls!!! It all came together so prefectly!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

dolcreations said...

Wow...this is awesome. I love that you showed us how you did it! So so pretty!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card. Lovely with that bow.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Wowzers! What a beautiful card! And I love the tutorial! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
Blessings,
CGC DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

Kim said...

This is gorgeous! I love the distressed look on your embossed panel and beautiful layout. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is gorgeous Pinky, love the embossing and your design.
Lorraine

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous card and thanks for sharing at craft good luck in the draw and hope to see you joining in again very soon.

Nathalie said...

So lovely & chic distress card. Thank for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie DT

Unknown said...

I found very awesome DIY Gifts. This one is also really nice gift card. Two roses heart make it more romantic. You can also look at the Aryan Florist's DIY Ideas

anaisa.31 said...

What a beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us!
Ana Isabel Dt Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog

Kleri said...

Gorgeous card!Sorry for commenting so late I've been fighting a bad cold still.Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...