Saturday 24 February 2018

First Communion crosses




For my Tutti Designs card today I made a First Holy Communion card using


which was perfect for my needs.

I cut the die out twice. One in white the other in gold mirri card.


I matted the white Holy Crosses die cut onto some pale pink paper.



Then I  matted some pink cross paper onto my card then stuck the white
  Holy Crosses die cut in position.
Next I cut away the three crosses from the gold mirri card so I could layer them on top
of the white die cut and added 3d squares to the centre cross to give it some depth.


I then added pearls to the centre of each cross.


I finished the card by colouring my chosen image, added some punched crosses
and pearls and the sentiment.

Hope you like it.

For my project I used:
Image - Alicia Bel
Papers - from my stash
Medium - promarkers
Embellishments - Holy Crosses die, pearls, cross punch

I am entering this card into:


My poor Mother in law has been in hospital all week so we have had a busy week
back and forth to the hospital. Got a phone call to say she was getting out yesterday
but 3 hours later they decided to keep her. So upsetting for her.
Fingers crossed another few days will see her on the mend.
The weather here is just getting colder and colder, I honestly thought
that little peak of spring was here to stay. I need some heat!!
I treated myself to a lovely new stamp set and matching thinlets (Barn Door) from Stampin' Up!
So watch this space. Very excited to have a play with it.

More exciting news!!

I can now reveal I am a designer for
SCRAP the BOYS card makers challenge!
We will be officially open on March 15th but you can pop over there now and
check out the new design team!!


Have a lovely weekend peeps and thanks for dropping by.


7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cute and pretty card. Hope MIL is soon home

brenda said...

As always you are sharing a great creation with us Pinky and those crosses are so very delicate.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Rachelle said...

Beautiful cards, looking forward working with you!
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Rachelle
https://all-my-craft-creations.blogspot.com

ScrappyHorses said...

Wow, such a lovely die on this card! Beautiful design perfect for First communion! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful card Pinky and loved the step by step..congratulations on your new DT position..I'm off to check it out..I love masculine cards.all the best to your MIL..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Absolutely stunning card for an exciting time! Congrats on your new DT assignment!

Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Cazro said...

An adorable card for a very special occasion. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...