Saturday 21 April 2018

Confirmation card




Today I am sharing a Confirmation card using this beautiful die


I cut the die out twice, once in white and once in pink
and cut away the crosses from the pink die cut and adhered them on top of the white ones.


Next I added glue on back of white die cut and placed it onto vellum,
which I then trimed away.


I wanted to add some yellow behind the vellum so repeated the glue on back
and trimmed away the yellow access.


This I then popped with 3 dimensional foam ready to be added to my base card.


I used pink card layered up with two different embossed white cards
and added some matching pink ribbon to cover join.


Next I decorated the Holy Cross die with pearls and ribbon
and stuck to centre of card. I punched some tiny doves for the corners.
I will add congratulations and recipients name when I know who it is for.

I will personalise it when I know who it's for.


For my project today I used

Embossed white card, embossed striped card
Vellum, yellow card, pink card
Pearls, ribbon, bow
dove punch

I would like to enter this into:

Check out my
for tutorials and inspiration!


15 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky..loved the added yellow,just like a soft sunlught coming through..gorgeous design..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Lovely embossing folders and a some really super dies used on this lovely creation.
Thank you for joining our 'Use pearls' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful card, love the embossed background and wonderful dies!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

brenda said...

What a beautiful confirmation creation Pinky and such delicate dies and colours, it's perfect for our 'Use Pearls' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Renate said...

Realy, realy, realy nice made.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful confirmation card at our challenge. I hope you will yoin us again soon.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Viv said...

What fabulous dies Pinky! A lovely confirmation card

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Pinky, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x .

Lilly said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Lilly (DT)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so lovely and perfect for the occasion

Maikreations said...

Such a fabulous card! Thank you for playing along with our "Bingo" challenge at the Papercraft Challenge! Have a great weekend and happy crafting,
Maike

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty embossing folder! TFS it with BSChallenge~

carol said...

Wonderful pretty card, thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ this week,
x carol DT

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing with us this week at the Crafty Catz Challenge.

Helen x

Sheryl said...

Beautiful use of die cuts to create a really pretty card for a special occasion.
So glad you stopped by at 613 venue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Angie said...

Wow stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges! Angie-Owner/DT http://angiescreationsblog.blogspot.com/

https://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
https://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/
https://angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...