Saturday 26 May 2018

Summer party



Today I got myself into the summer party flow making some cute matching
windmills to pop into lemonade, cupcakes, sweetie jars and a little table seating card.

I used the gorgeous

from Tutti Designs

I used one sheet of 6 x 6 inch double sided paper and cut
the square sizes you can see in photo.



I folded the paper from point to point, as shown, and burnished the folds.


I then cut up each fold just about a centimeter short of the centre point.


I added some tape runner and proceeded to bring one point of each cut up to centre.
They are held together with a silver square brad which attached them to the straws.
The little table seating card is 2" x 2.5", folded in half.
Stamp your sentiment and secure the smallest windmill to the side using the brad.

Easy and quick and you know your squares will be perfect using these great dies.


For my project I have used



As I got carried away making these I decided to do a card for the birthday girl too.


Items used:
LOTV image
coloured with promarkers
Papers from Tutti Frutti DSP
Metal Brads for centres of windmills


I would like to enter this into:

Thanks for dropping by today!

Check out the Tutti Designs shop, they have a big discount running this weekend.



Drop by my other blog for tutorials and daily inspiration






12 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these are brilliant, I havent made any windmills for years. Love how you incorporated one into the card, Thanks fo rhsarng on Passion for Promarkers this week, Good Luck in the draw, Love Hazelx

Kuni said...

What a fabtastic card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you agian.
Hugs
Kuni

Chrissy said...

I love you cute windmills Pinky and your card is gorgeous with the tiny windmills on the front to match..FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dora said...

Beautiful! and thank you for your tutorial. I have a windmill die and never used.

Lorraine said...

Jasmine looks gorgeous and I love the windmill embellishment. A fab summery card.
Lorraine x

Hester said...

Fabulous card! Gorgeous image and perfect paper!
Love the windmills!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Hesters DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Rainey's Craft Room said...

It looks like she's been on a super shopping trip Pinky, a fabulous image, love your colouring of her. Thanks for sharing this with us in our 9th Birthday challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

Cards By MI said...

A really lovely decoration and a fabby looking card. Very sweet! Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Billie A said...

Your pinwheels are so cute. Great card and colors. I like this fun birthday card. Thanks for sharing over at Always Happy Birthday
Billie A
Always Happy Birthday
Catch The Bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US

The Crafty Den said...

Another beautiful card Pinky. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Your pinwheels look awesome. Thanks for helping us celebrate over at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wow, this is a wonderful creation! I love design, image and paper!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge"
Ileanaxx

sue w. said...

Hi Pinky, these take me back to when I was little, Mum took us to a local gala every year and bought us one. Oh for those days!!
Love your card too and how you added them to it.
Hugs Sue W.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...