Monday 18 June 2018

Boys in stitches!


Our challenge this month at Scrap the Boys card challenge is all about
stitching


For my card I used:
Image - Saturated Canary
Papers - Stampin' Up!
Medium - promarkers
Embellishments - faux stitching using white gel pen and navy pen

I made this for my nephew from his Grandmother.
He has a beard so I was really glad to find I had purchased this image
a long time ago and it worked perfectly though not sure I did the colouring justice!

I hope you get time to enter our challenge this month, which you can find

I would like to enter this into;

Thanks for dropping by my blog.



6 comments:

coops said...

Another fabulous card Pinky.Really love the image and design and the bold blue colour is stunning.
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

The Crafty Den said...

Another brilliant card Pinky. I love the fab image and your colouring is perfect. Great layout and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love these DL size cards and your fabulous image and sentiment are great.
Lorraine

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a sweet card, Love Hazelx

aussie aNNie said...

Ha, just love this awesome card, perfect for a fella.
Thanks for your sweet comment too.xx

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card,thanks for playing along with us at Unicorn Challenge this month!
Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...