Saturday 11 August 2018

Joy to the World


There is nothing like beautiful scripted words to make a Christmas card
and that's exactly what you get with this gorgeous die


I also used another MUST HAVE die

to make my card today.


I started off by cutting the Joy to the World die twice, once in deep pink card and once
in glitter card.


Having prepared my base card I adhered the pink die cut using  2 way glue.


I then applied the silver die cut, just off setting to get a shadowed effect.


I cut out loads of snow flurries using the same silver glitter card
and added to my card, finishing them off with a deep pink pearl.


I thought it would be nice to have these little mice singing below the wording,
a little mini  choir bringing Joy to the World!



I hope you enjoyed my project today.

The dies I have used are:



Papers are from DCWV
Stamp - Penny Black Holly Day Critters
Medium - promarkers

I would like to enter this into:


Thanks for stopping by


12 comments:

brenda said...

Very much liking the idea of a pink Christmas Pinky and the offset sentiment looks really good.

B x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Pinky that is gorgeous! I love your wee mousy choir! What a fab creation and oh so perfect for our Christmas in August challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks for kicking off the entries with such style! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

flossbite said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge. Good Luck!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so cute, what a sweet card, Hazelx

Chrissy said...

Those little mice are so adorable Pinky and the die cut sentiment is fabulous..love the sparkle and the snowflakes too..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card and thanks for sharing at craft this week and good luck in the draw

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card x

Joan said...

Lovely card Pinky with those beautiful die cuts and those totally adorable mice!


Joan x

@d_e_crafts said...

Beautiful Christmas card, it's nice to see a card which is not in traditional colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge this time.

Sheryl said...

A beautiful card - love those little critters.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT.
Hugs Sheryl

Brenda said...

Oh, my goodness. Your card is beautiful but those sweet mice definitely steal the show! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely creation. Very many thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin and good luck with the challenge. Judy x DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...