Wednesday 28 October 2009

The Sugar Bowl

Couldn't resist the gorgeous sketch over at the Sugar Bowl this week. The optional extra is to add a bit of lace. This is the first time I have inked this stamp and I have had her for about a month! Did a bit of masking so I could add a little background scene. So here is another card for my stash, Christmas card no 7, I know miserable, but I'm getting there lol.
For this card I used:
Image - snowflake by Elizabeth Bell
Papers - K & Company
Medium - Copics and Promarkers
Background - Patchwork Pals Background stamps
Embossing - cuttlebug snowflake folder
Lace, beads, gems, stickles and greeting all from stash.
Pinky

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi gorgeous card love the colours u have used and the little scene in the background is cool,lovely lace Christine x

Sue said...

Hi Pinky
gorgeous card hun luv the scene you have made, coloured beautifully,sue.x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Awww she is adorable and all your added details are gorgeous, I love that mirror card you use Pinky, is it just silver or has it got like an irridecsant colour to it? it really stands out wonderfully xxxx

Beryl said...

This image is gorgeous and I love the scene you've made with the masking. The little church behind her looks perfect. Gorgeous card.
Beryl xx

Anonymous said...

Great card with lovely colouring and beautiful papers.
Barbara
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...