Sorry about the photo, the acetate I used just kept reflecting the light right back at the camera! Took a little close up which was a bit better. This is for two little brothers, 10 and 4 from their Grandmother. It fits into 6 challenges, don't normally like to go above 4 challenges per card but the challenges are all so easy to combine, it happens now and then.
1.One Stop crafts - I added snowflakes and embossed acetate using snowflake embossing board
2. Saturday Spotlight - Made two ornaments
3. Kraftin Kimmie - Merry Christmas Card
4. Allsorts - Deck the Halls with boughs of holly
5. I'm a BigShot - embossed my ornament diecuts.
6. Creative Card Crew - used string for bows coloured with copics
Papers are from K & Co
Images - WOJ, SN, UMount and Freebie
Medium - Copics and promarkers
Embellishments - string, snowflake peel offs, snowflake brad