Thursday 4 June 2015

Is there a nurse in the house?




I spotted this great sketch over at Tuesday morning sketches and knew it would work perfectly for this particular card! This is much brighter in real life, but the light here sucks today.
(Have posted a brighter image of my card)

Image - Aliciabel
Papers - Nitwits
Medium - promarkers
Embellishments -  stars, ribbon

I am entering this into

Back again already, miracles or what. Nothing much happened since my last post so I won't bore you with my daily activities lol.
Have a great weekend. I will be back either tomorrow or Sunday hopefully.





10 comments:

Gerrina said...

Great colours and an allmost vintage looking drawning... Hugs, Gerrina

Chrissy said...

I love the colours Pinky and the image and colouring are fabulous..love the stars too.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Pinky, I love the image and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Pinky. My sister who is a nurse would love this.

coops said...

so gorgeous pinky.really love the stars and colour combo and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely card Pinky, great colour and design, love the spots and stars.
Lorraine

Claire Grantham said...

OMG this is so much fun Pinky, I love it. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week. Cx DT

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Pinky this is totally fantastic what a gorgeous image and those colours look amazing I love, love, love it
hugs
lorraine x

Debbie said...

This is so cute!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card, Pinky! Briliant coloration!

Thanks for joining our Digi Stamp challenge at Challenge up your life and good luck to you!

Jessa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...