Saturday 3 February 2018

Hanging love



Winner's Badge

I made the top 3


I had a play with this gorgeous HANGING LOVE die  from Tutti Designs
and came up with this card for my son to give to his wife on their first Valentine's Day
as a married couple!


I went with an a5 size card as I wanted to use the Hanging Love die on top and bottom of card.
I also used a piece of white embossed card and red card stock.


I cut the Hanging Love die out using red card then cut the top end of the die again and embossed both.


I saved those little hearts that pop out of the border.


I then added 3d foam squares to both heart panels of the Hanging Love die.
I didn't add any glue or foam to the lettering as I wanted them to hang free.
I then assembled the backing sheets, red then white, to my card and stuck the Hanging Love
to top of card and heart border to bottom.


I added a little boy image from Elizabeth Bell Designs which I had coloured with promarkers,
 to the base heart border.
I stuck the hearts on using 3d foam, scattered around the image
and there you have it.
You could easily get away with just using the little hearts and no image.

Here is the die I used for my project

I also used:
Image - Elizabeth Bell
Papers - from my stash
Medium - promarkers

I am entering this into:

I'm off out for a bit of a shopping day (probably window shopping lol).
Had a lovely meal out with hubby yesterday. A turkey dinner, I know! Madness, but delicious!
Enjoy your weekend.








14 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Pink

What a scrummy die .. .. I even love the little cut out hearts!! I wonder why? LOL!!!

I am sure your DIL will love it.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Pinky,
what a very brilliant card and such a super design also.
Love the hanging Love and wonderful embossing.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Darlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darlene said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Pinky ... very creative! Love your overall design! Awesome inspiration! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘For the One I Love’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pinky and love the new die..so pretty and so neat to be able to use the negative hearts..Fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Pinky, that 'love' die looks fabulous.
Lorraine x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet, thanks for joining us at MAWTT and craft rocket too, xxx

Gina said...

That is so romantic....takes me back to my first Valentine as a married couple :D Thank you for sharing the love with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

erika said...

Your card is stunning! Thank you for taking part in the Digi Choosday challenge! Erika DT Member
https://scrappika.wordpress.com/

Creaine said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Julie Reed said...

Fabulous card, I love that die, thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week.
Julie DT x

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Great valentines day card love the die you have used Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

GalFridayStamping said...

Beautiful card..love that hanging love die. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Barbara said...

Beautiful card, love the design :) Thank you for playing along with us in the DIES R US challenge!

Barbara

Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT

http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...