Saturday 17 March 2018

Bunny chocolate box

Happy St.Patrick's Day!!


Today, for my Tutti Designs day,  I have made a little treat box for Easter using 


I cut the Bunny out in lovely white felt.


It cut easily through the felt.
Next I created the box to suit the size of  the Floral Rabbit.


 I used a piece of kraft card measuring 11.5x3.5 inches.
Scored it on short side at 1/2" and 3"
Scored it on long side at 1/2", 51/2",6" and 11"
then cut as shown in photo above.

One side will fold on top of other to form the box.


I marked the centre of the opening so I could punch a half circle to make
it easier to open box.


Using some green card I hand cut some spikes for grass and adhered to bottom of box.


I added glue to the back of my Floral Bunny and tucked him behind the grass.
I used a black pen to add eyes, nose and whiskers.

I cut up some tissue paper (really need to get some of that ready made stuff) and filled box with chocolate bars.
I added a little bow to the Floral Rabbit which I coloured with a marker
to match the grass.
The sentiment was generated on my computer.


Hope you like it!

For my project I used


Kraft card, white felt, green card and a bow

I am entering this into:
Papercraft challenge - anything option Easter
Do-Al(l)Kreatives - Spring/Easter
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything goes (critters)
Animal friends challenge - Spring/Easter
Simon Says Monday challenge - Spring/Easter
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Easter
City Crafter - is there any Bunny there?
Moving along with the times - Easter

It is wintry cold here again today but we are heading out anyway.
It is St.Patrick's Day after all so there will be lots going on cold or not!
Enjoy your day and thanks for dropping by!




19 comments:

Dreja said...

Sehr schön gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Wendy L said...

Right up my street, I love making boxes and this is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxc

Chrissy said...

Your Easter Bunny is just lovely Pinky..love the lacy detail on him, the grass and cute little box you made..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

awww so sweet, a fabulous Easter card
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cute and yummy project

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Punky
Cute bunny box.
Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
Best wishes.
Ang

Alex said...

Cute box! I love the bunny!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#15 – Spring / Easter}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#15 – Animals}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#46 – something new}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Barbara said...

Gorgeous idea to cut your bunny with felt, so sweet! Your card is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Ashley Wells said...

I haven't tried felt die cuts yet in my card making but I'm so intrigued after seeing your project.
Thank you for joining us again on our challenge, hope to see more from you in upcoming ones! :)
Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

How adorable! I especially love the fact that you used white felt for the bunny! Thank you for joining us! Jeanie -Scrapbookingmamaw @ Proud PB DT Member
Be sure to join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges! next time!

Doris Klein said...

Cool creation and cute bunny die!

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#15 – Spring/Easter)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik

Jolanda's Blog said...

Wow, you really made some special project!!! Love it!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

Jessica K said...

Adorable card! LOve it! :)
Jess @ freshbyjess
Proud PB DT Member


Thank you for joining in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Beatriz said...

Lovely easter card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs, good luck and hope to see you again. Hugs Beatriz DT

seelenvoll kreativ said...

Ganz entzückend ist dein Projekt. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei der Animal Friends Challenge. LG Karina

jheuser69 said...

Thank you for joining our challenge at Moving Along with the Times. Your project is wonderful, and I just wanted to wish you the best of luck! – DT Jodie

ELE said...

Love your bunny. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Good luck!
Hugs
creativEle DT

NanaConnie said...

Darling little bunny, Pinky, and I love that you cut him from felt! So glad to see you playing in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and hope you'll play again next month. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

What a cute bunny & love how you created the treat box. Great job! Thank you for participating in our papercraft challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one :)
XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!
Join us at the Papercraft Business FB Group

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...