Saturday 25 August 2018

anyone for witch leg soup?




I'm back with a Halloween treat box using this fabulous


I love this die and I know my Grandkids will get a real kick out of it!!

I started my project by sizing up the die again some little boxes I had
and it suited perfectly.



I cut the die out using some black card and then just the legs using some lime green card.
I did hold on to all the inner bits so I could paper piece it later.


I printed off some wording from my computer and matted onto black card and
wrapped it round the top of the box.


Next I added some glue to the back of the black die cut
and adhered to the front of my box.


I added glue to the places I wanted to fill with the green using the inner cuts
from the green legs.

I wanted to have some purple sparkly bubbles so cut the body again and used the pieces
to fill the cauldron.


I used all the left over bubbles to pop round the sides and back of the box.

 I then filled the box with some treats and added a spooky sentiment!


For my project I have used



I hope you enjoyed my final project for Tutti Designs.
I have had such a great time playing with these amazing dies!








1 comment:

brenda said...

It's a really fun Halloween creation Pinky, this company certainly do make some different dis.

B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...